WE DIG DEEPER
When we receive a report request, to fully comprehend the plaintiff’s situation, we read all of the supplied documents and formulate a set of questions. This allows us to gather any missing information and present plausible future scenarios to our client.
Once both parties are comfortable with the presented scenarios, we complete our final report to assist you to win the most appropriate settlement for your clients.
We strive to make your job easier. Our reports soften the opposition’s resistance by using a convincingly simple, clear and logical approach. Each report is developed with the purpose of assisting you to win the most appropriate settlement for your clients.
We will provide you with:
- High quality reports
- Professional and courteous services
- Competitive prices
- Prepared Loss-of-Income, Future-Cost-of-Care and Income-Replacement-Benefits valuation reports, as well as rebuttal reports for plaintiffs and defendants.
- Successfully completed the National Expert Witness Academy certificate program offered by the Advocates’ Society in 2012 and 2013. This two-day program covered law, procedure, written evidence and court room skills for expert witnesses.
- Accepted as an Expert Witness by both the plaintiff and defence sides.
- Specialist in analysing business income and in developing convincing future scenarios for self-employed plaintiffs.
- Fluently trilingual: Able to communicate with plaintiffs in English, Punjabi and Hindi.
- Appeared as an effective Expert Witness in Ontario courts in May 2008, April 2011, November 2014 and February 2017; for example:In the verdict of MacDougall vs. MacDougall Estate, Ontario Superior Court Justice The Honourable Mr. Timothy Ray noted in paragraph 62, “His (the applicant’s actuary’s) calculations assumed no reduced mortality for “smoking” on the ground that this factor is not taken into account for pension valuation by actuaries. I do not accept his evidence on that point, and prefer the evidence of Mr. Gupta.”